Hello, here is a new release for SDL 1.2.15. Here are the changes:
- video: nova: Add NOVA card support for TT.
- video: xbios: C2P routine wrongly initialized for ST (4 bitplanes). Reported by John Snowdon.
- audio: Fill audio buffer with silence if the same buffer is used several times (avoid looping audio).
- video: xbios: Only change screen pointers and do Vsync if application uses double buffering.
- video: gem: (Most changes contributed/inspired by work from Olivier Landemarre)
- Align window work area on 16-pixels boundary, so the VDI does not have to shift bits in a bitplanes mode. The created window has a 16-pixels extra space to handle this alignment.
- Avoid doing queries to AES for states that does not change, and for which we receive events.
- Avoid changing mouse cursor shape when application did not request any change.
- Only call appl_init() once, MyAES does not like calling appl_init/appl_exit several times.
- Do not change palette unless application has focus
- Fix interrupt mask for non-Atari hardware. Contributed by Vincent Riviere.
- video: xbios: Add Supervidel specific video modes. Contributed by Pawel Goralski.
- audio: Allocate audio buffer for application mixing in FastRAM if available. Contributed by Daniel Illgen.
- cdrom: Return an empty list of drives, instead of error if no driver present.
- audio: Compiled with mintlib 0.60.1 (http://freemint.org/) to fix GSXB detection.
- video: gem: Changes in event management, to avoid blocking too much on it.
- clavier: Fix in IKBD interrupt handler for coldfire CPU, contributed by Vincent Riviere.
- video: xbios: Fixed centering on screen.
- timer: Throttle calls to background task to avoid running them too frequently.