Sunday, August 27 2017
By Patrice Mandin on Sunday, August 27 2017, 18:44
Hello, here is a new release for SDL 1.2.15. Here are the changes:
- Fix interrupt mask for non-Atari hardware. Contributed by Vincent Riviere.
- video: xbios: Add Supervidel specific video modes. Contributed by Pawel Goralski.
- audio: Allocate audio buffer for application mixing in FastRAM if available. Contributed by Daniel Illgen.
- cdrom: Return an empty list of drives, instead of error if no driver present.
- audio: Compiled with mintlib 0.60.1 (http://freemint.org/) to fix GSXB detection.
- video: gem: Changes in event management, to avoid blocking too much on it.
- clavier: Fix in IKBD interrupt handler for coldfire CPU, contributed by Vincent Riviere.
- video: xbios: Fixed centering on screen.
- timer: Throttle calls to background task to avoid running them too frequently.
Saturday, August 26 2017
By Patrice Mandin on Saturday, August 26 2017, 23:29
Build of this library for Atari
Friday, July 21 2017
By Patrice Mandin on Friday, July 21 2017, 23:13
Hello, I updated this blog with Dotclear 2, so it have a more modern look and engine.
I also hope to update atari stuff soon.
Sunday, January 25 2015
By Patrice Mandin on Sunday, January 25 2015, 16:59
- D_ProcessEvents: Cache result of check for store demo on commercial version (Fix from Badmood project).
- Remove pause on each frame, if machine is too slow.
Recompiled with latest SDL version (1.2.15-20150119).
Sunday, July 6 2014
By Patrice Mandin on Sunday, July 6 2014, 20:27
Howto explaining how I configured XBMC to switch PulseAudio output devices.
Saturday, May 17 2014
By Patrice Mandin on Saturday, May 17 2014, 20:39
Image viewer and movie player for Resident Evil games.
- Movie player: fixed replay speed, updated for ffmpeg/libav changes, tested against libav. Replay also works in OpenGL now.
- re1,2,3 scd bytecodes: generate needed files from XML description.
- Software renderer: m68k: rewritten texturing routine.
Monday, November 18 2013
By Patrice Mandin on Monday, November 18 2013, 20:32
Small howto explaining how I tried to optimize texture mapping in Reevengi.
Wednesday, December 28 2011
By Patrice Mandin on Wednesday, December 28 2011, 17:17
When trying to get Xiling ISE impact running under Linux, there were problems with the part dealing with the parallel cable. Fortunately, there is a solution, which you can find here: http://rmdir.de/~michael/xilinx/
Sunday, August 28 2011
By Patrice Mandin on Sunday, August 28 2011, 22:01
Here is a little summary about defines you can check in your C code when running on some m68k platform, and more precisely on Atari.
Wednesday, August 17 2011
By Patrice Mandin on Wednesday, August 17 2011, 14:49
I just migrated my cleancode CVS repository to be hosted on atariforge.org. It will be easier for other people to participate, write tutorials or test programs for the various APIs and hardware of Atari computers.
Friday, February 11 2011
By Patrice Mandin on Friday, February 11 2011, 20:28
Some thoughts about why porting applications from other systems is not easy is some cases.
Saturday, November 20 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Saturday, November 20 2010, 12:18
Patch to compile pciutils for Atari.
Tuesday, June 29 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Tuesday, June 29 2010, 21:59
Conversion and extraction utilities for Resident Evil games.
- Added command line options for some programs (see README in archive).
- Improved RE3 PS1 ISO image scanner.
- Added PAK file packer (RE1 PC).
Monday, June 14 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Monday, June 14 2010, 20:31
Friday, April 23 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Friday, April 23 2010, 19:03
A new site has been opened to cover all CT60/CTPCI developments, at http://atariforge.org/gf/project/ctpci . I will continue my work on the setup in the public SVN repository hosted there.
Thursday, April 15 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Thursday, April 15 2010, 19:45
New patches for firmware 1.04a with CTPCI support.
- Downclockable to 50MHz
- Setup application
Saturday, April 10 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Saturday, April 10 2010, 09:44
Compiling a big program to check CT60 stability.
Friday, April 2 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Friday, April 2 2010, 23:03
Here is a small installation guide for the CTPCI expansion board for Falcon+CT60. Be careful and patient, and everything will be ok.
Friday, March 19 2010
By Patrice Mandin on Friday, March 19 2010, 22:04
Patch to compile current devel branch of PhysicsFS for MiNT.
By Patrice Mandin on Friday, March 19 2010, 21:38
Scripts to cross-compile libraries.
- Added MiNT definition file for cmake.